Our Return Policy in short
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- You pays for the return postage. If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected, please send us your completed a return form request before attempting to return the item.
- Unless arrangements are made with us, you cover the cost of the return.
- Please note that exceptions may apply for the return of certain custom-made, hygienic and other products.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
You can find our full Return Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
Instructions for returning goods
- If you wish to make a return, send us an e-mail, or a message through Tictail Talk containing your name, address, e-mail address, the order number and a specification of which items that the return relates to, preferably using the return form.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, the same condition as shipped.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If you wish to cancel your order you must cease usage of the product immediately and repackage it for a return.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct proportionate depreciation in value when refunding the product.
- We have the right to refuse a refund if you do any of the following: 1. Change the operating system on the laptop, done so in a manner which prevents the original operating system from being restored to factory settings using the manufacturers system restore software. 2. By registering the product with the manufacturer (for warranty purposes). Only register this product once you have fully inspected and are happy with the product. Registering the laptop ties the item to your name and address. 3. If any warranty void labels have been removed / broken.
All enquiries: email@example.com