A used workstation laptop, tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with a charger in a repacked box. Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). It has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The screen works. Inside looks okay, some wears/marks noticeable (on the palmrest / trackpad / bezels, etc slight signs of use). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (mainly on the lid but some on the edges/base/metal edges; cosmetic wears around the ports). The keyboard has been repainted. These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. A powerful machine, expect some normal noise and heat under load. This laptop has no DVD drive. The battery holds a medium 75% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad-core Processor @2.70GHz (8 Threads, 8MB Cache)
- 32GB RAM included (4 slots unused)
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- NVIDIA Quadro M2200 Dedicated Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- 15.6" Dell Full HD Display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch, TN panel)
- Non-backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Battery (90Wh)
- This unit has no DVD drive
- Ports: Card reader, Headphone jack, USB-C (TB3); 4x USB 3.0, Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DP, Lock slot
- Dell Precision 7520 Laptop
Dell AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).