Grade C condition unit (marks on the screen, see photos). An okay condition used Dell's laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us only. The service tag shows 2022 Dell UK warranty (we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced** see photo 2). The outside casing has some wears/mark. The inside also has some wears/marks (e.g. on the trackpad/palmrest). The screen works, grade C condition (has visible vertical scratch on the right, and a few pressure marks). The battery holds a high 85% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no DVD drive, no fingerprint reader, no WWAN. Comes with charger, in repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-8350U 1.7Ghz Quad-Core processor (up to 3.6Ghz, 8 Threads, Intel HD graphics)
- The real-world performance is not far from a Core i7-8550U
- 13.3-inch FHD IPS (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (*upgraded from 8GB)
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- UK backlit keyboard
- Networking: Wireless AC + Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Ports: 2x USB Type-A; 1x Thunderbolt; 1x HDMI, Ethernet; 1x Lock slot, audio jack, SD reader
- Features: Speakers, Webcam, no fingerprint reader
- Battery: Primary 60W/HR Battery (built-in)
- Approx 1.17Kg
- Dell 7390 Laptop
AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery (as a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly backup their data).
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.
Dell Latitude 7390
Impressive power in a premium design.
13" business-class laptop for professionals who need mobility. Now available in stunning machined aluminum, carbon fiber or magnesium alloy.
Latitude laptops enable a longer battery with the more secure and manageable features all in a beautiful design. No matter where work takes you—whether you are on the go, at the desk or working from the café, you can office everywhere.
Optimal in every way
Outstanding views: The gorgeous 13" Full HD display is anti-glare and features a narrow border–intelligently engineered to fit a 12" frame for lightweight mobility and a remarkable viewing experience.
High-caliber construction: Built with high-end materials like Magnesium Alloy, the Latitude 7390 combines premium design with best-in-class durability.
A stunning new look
Style and strength come standard with the Latitude 7390. Now available in a premium finish that will impress in any setting.