Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A used unit of Dell's premium high-end laptop (8 photos are from the listed unit). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. Overall in a good condition. Inside looks okay (trackpad/palmrest have some visible wears). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks on the lid/palmrest/edges/base; some wears on the corners, etc - see photos (cosmetic only). The service tag shows 2021 warranty with Dell (see photo 5; we're unable to transfer the ownership). The battery holds a high % capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no optical drive. Comes with charger, in repacked box.
Intel Core i5-8350U @ 1.7Ghz processor (6MB Cache, upto 3.6Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Core, Intel HD graphics)Fast Processor, the real world speed is not far from Core i7-8550U
14.0" Full-HD Touch Screen (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, LED Matte)
16GB RAM included (2x8GB DDR4) - helps you run more apps.
256GB SSD (M.2, SATA, loads apps faster & boot quicker)
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit (Windows logo on the back)
UK backlit keypad & dual point system, Multi-TouchPad
Notes: No Fingerprint sensor, No optical drive, No WWANNetworking: Intel Dual Band Wireless AC + Bluetooth 4.2, no SCPorts: 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (one with PowerShare); 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x RJ-45, 1x Noble Lock slot, 3.5mm audio jack,
1x uSD 4.0 card reader, 1x DisplayPort over USB Type C with optional Thunderbolt 3; Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
Battery: Primary 4-cell 60W/HR Battery (built-in)
- Dell E7490 Laptop
- Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
We include a 12-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our 12-month cover only as a part of this listing.