A working used Dell XPS laptop (the photos are from the listed unit), tested and works. It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. It's sold on the margin VAT scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Inside looks good (keypad/trackpad has slight wears/signs of some use). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (some heavy wears on the metal edges; some wears/marks on the lid/ base, cosmetic only). The screen works, grade B- condition (a few pressure marks visible on some colours; some small marks visible, see photos 4-6). The battery holds a high 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful laptop in a thin design, one should expect some noise under load. It only has USB Type-C ports, so you may need to use adapters (2x USB-C adapter included). The webcam placement is below the screen.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 13.3" Touchscreen 4K UHD Display (3840 x 2160)
- Intel Core i7-8550U processor @ 1.80 GHz (8MB cache, TurboBoost upto 4.00Ghz)
- 16GB RAM included (soldered)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 2TB SSD
- Backlit Keypad
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth, Micro SD
- Battery inside, Webcam, No Optical Drive
- Ports: 2x Thunderbolt / USB Type C power delivery, Headphone/Mic combo, 1x Type C/Display port (Also power delivery)
- Dimension: 300 x 199 x 11.6 mm - 1.27 Kg
- Internal Battery
- Dell XPS 4K Laptop & 2x USB to USB-C adapters
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase)- where the total listed price is inclusive of VAT, though the invoice will only display a total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed in accordance with the HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).