Condition: Like-new, open box unit
Description: like-new condition CAD laptop, photos show the expected condition (more units are available). Sold on the standard 20% VAT (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has UK QWERTY Keypad. May have small wears/marks. we've not noticed much (we've unsealed the original box to check content & clean installed Windows; it will be delivered along with the charger only, in a secure non-original box, via insured courier). The screen is in good condition. The large battery has a high % of the designed charge (HWMonitor estimation only, actual capacity may vary). Has a 12-month RTB warranty with us. The serial number indicates Lenovo warranty until Oct 2022 (usually EU wide & local response level may vary, see photo; to be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty should be considered a bonus, and not considered a part of the listing's offer).
Additional note: We tend to have phone queries from our prospective ThinkPad P51/P52 buyers (given that it's a sizeable order) before the order to confirm it's suitable for their usage (e.g. database/design/ CAD, etc). If you'd like to speak to us, to check if this is the right machine for you - simply give us a call (during the office hours), we're here to assist. Item EAN: 0194552046897
Available: Lenovo ThinkPad P52 Laptop, 6-Core Xeon, 32GB ECC RAM, 512GB, Quadro P2000 (Standard VAT)
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel XEON E-2176M 6-Core Processor: 2.7Ghz (TurboBoosts upto 4.4Ghz, 12MB Cache, 12 Threads).
- Highest-end processor available on the P52, has the same features as the fastest Core i7-8850H of the same generation & runs faster.
- Additionally, it supports the enterprise-friendly feature of ECC memory.
- 32GB RAM included (2x16GB DDR4 ECC Memory; 4x slots in total)
- 512GB SSD included (M.2, NVMe; OS; more slots are available, caddies/cable sold separately)
- 15.6" Full-HD (1920 x 1080, IPS, 250 nits, non-touch) - high-quality screen makes multitasking easier.
- NVIDIA® Quadro® P2000 Graphics with 4 GB Memory (Professional ISV graphics card - suitable for SolidWorks 2020)
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Backlit ThinkPad keypad, with numberpad (UK QWERTY Layout)
- Dolby Atmos® support for headset (Headset not included).
- Features: Webcam; Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0; Match-on-chip fingerprint reader; ThinkShutter privacy cover; Kensington® lock slot
- Connectivity: Wireless Intel® 9560 a/c + Bluetooth®; No WWAN card.
- Ports: 3 x USB 3.1; 2 x USB-C Thunderbolt 3; HDMI 2.0; 4-in-1 card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC); Combo audio / mic Mini DisplayPort 1.4; RJ45 (No colormeter, no SC reader)
- Dimension: 377.4 mm x 252.3 mm x 24.5 mm; From 2.45Kg
- Green Certification: EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR® 6.1, GREENGUARD®, RoHS Compliant
We do not guarantee the battery will reach the manufacturer's estimate, as it varies significantly with settings, usage & other factors.
- Lenovo ThinkPad P52 Laptop, 6-Core Xeon, 32GB ECC RAM, 512GB, Quadro P2000 (Standard VAT)
170W AC Charger (with UK plug)
EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Our 12-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the Lenovo laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 12-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.