Updated at 8:10pm, 4th January 2021
Your order dispatch speed is not affected. We use the premium insured courier services, which are operating normally. This way, you could your order delivered safely & quickly.
- In line with the UK Government statement, online retail has remained open throughout and is encouraged, furthermore postal and delivery services are to run as normal. The latest lockdown does not affect this.
- The health, safety, and wellbeing of our staff is taken seriously at CruiseTech. We are complying with Government guidelines, such as on social distancing, to ensure we are COVID secure. In light of the new lockdown, non-operational staff are working from home. Details of what we are doing can be found in the FAQs section below.
- Your order will be wiped down with a cleaning solution pre-shipping (this evaporates quickly & is not expected to leave any lasting smell). If you would like to request a non-alcohol based cleaning solution (e.g. for religious or other reasons), just let us know at the point of order (via email at email@example.com). The staff packaging the order will wear gloves.
- CruiseTech has implemented measures to increase ventilation.
*Below is an extract from the Government's letter, from Secretary of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy Alok Sharma MP, confirming that online retail is encouraged. You can read the full letter here.
1. Can you place an order and are we still delivering?
Yes, to both. CruiseTech has continued to operate throughout. You can still place an order, and orders are still being delivered.
2. Has our dispatch times changed?
No, our dispatch times have not changed. We have continued to maintain our same-day dispatch policy, as long as you order by 11am. We are open Monday to Friday, so orders placed on the weekend will be dispatched on Monday.
We use premium couriers, so orders should typically be delivered the next working day after dispatch - for Friday, this will be Monday. Our experience has been the majority of orders have been following this, but in unprecedented times it cannot be guaranteed.
3. Can you return your order?
4. Is it safe to order items online?
Online retail is being actively encouraged, and postal and delivery service is running as normal.
5. What precautions are we taking?
The health, safety & well being of our staff is taken seriously. We are complying with Government guidance on social distancing (and the COVID Secure Workplace guideline). Sanitiser gel has been made available in all areas of our premises, our staff have been instructed to follow the best practice in handwashing & cleaning. Surfaces are cleaned more frequently, such as door handles. While a full lockdown is in force, staff who can work remotely, are doing so.
While the guidance suggests that packages are unlikely to transmit coronavirus, orders are wiped down with a cleaning solution pre-shipping (this evaporates quickly & is not expected to leave any lasting smell). If you would like to request a non-alcohol based cleaning solution (e.g. for religious or other reasons), just let us know at the point of order (via email at firstname.lastname@example.org). The staff packaging the order will wear gloves.
6. What precautions are being taken by our courier?
Our Courier, DPD, has adopted the following measures (as shown in the image below).