A good condition used gaming laptop (the photos are from the listed unit), tested and works. Has 3 month RTB warranty with us. Sold on the VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Some noticeable wears/marks on the outside casing (wears/scratches on the lid/left side/edges/base, etc); some visible wears inside (on the palmrest / bezel, some wears on the keypad - e.g. the mute key). The screen looks good. The battery holds nearly full % of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Thin & powerful, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load. Comes with a charger in a repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics (6GB GDDR6)
- Intel Core i7-9750H 6-Core Processor @2.6Ghz (9MB Cache, TurboBoost upto 4.5Ghz, 12 threads)
- 15.6" large Full-HD Display (144hz)
- 512GB SSD
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB)
- Backlit Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Ethernet, 802.11a/c Wireless LAN, Bluetooth
- Webcam, No optical Drive, Battery included
- Ports: USB Type-C x 1; USB 3.1 x 1; USB 3.0 x 3; HDMI; audio jack, Ethernet
- Dimension & weight:179 x 390 x 266 mm (H x W x D) 1.90 kg
Acer Triton 500 gaming laptop
- Whether you're at battle with your enemies, racing around in a GT car, or creating an intricate base before you attack,
- the Acer Triton 500 15.6" RTX 2060 Gaming Laptop has the power to keep up.
- Acer Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).