Note: the lid has makes a slight noise when opening/closing (stays firm); to be picky, when pressed, a small part of the front left palmrest makes a noise when pressed (stays securely). A used gaming laptop, tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Comes in a repacked box, with the charger only. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The outside casing looks has some noticeable wears/marks (scratch and marks on the lid/edges/casing/base; some corners/edges paint has worn). Inside has some noticeable wears/marks (some wears/marks on the plastics / palmrest / keypad, etc - some parts slightly shinny). The display works. The battery holds a lower 55% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). A powerful gaming machine (so expect some normal/noticeable noise under usage/load respectively).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" FHD Display (1920x1080, Matte, 60Hz)
- Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.60GHz quad-core processor (6MB Cache, 8 Threads)
- 256GB SSD (OS) + 1TB Hard Drive (Storage)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics (8GB GDDR5)
- 16GB RAM (2x8G DDR4)
- Backlit UK Keypad
- No DVD drive (external drives are widely available)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 99Wh Battery
- Connectivity: Killer™ Wireless-AC 1435, Killer E2400 Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, Webcam
- Ports: 2x USB 3 (type-A), Ethernet, Mini-Display Port, HDMI; Thunderbolt 3, USB-C; Lock slot; audio jack
- Alienware 17 R4 i7 16GB 256GB 1TB Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyers: we'll automatically swap in the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).