Note: the white material on the lunar light M17 model is known to discolour gradually, cosmetic only (not covered by warranty). A used gaming laptop, tested & works (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only (service tag suggests warranty until 2021, we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced). Comes in a securely repacked box, with the charger only. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU Buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). The lid/base/palmrest looks like new. The screen works. Inside & the outside casing looks great (small wears, we've not noticed much). Some plastic protective covers are still on. The battery holds a lower 65% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This desktop replacement is heavy & expected to mostly run on a desk; very powerful, so expect some normal/noticeable noise under usage/load respectively.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" LCD Display (1920x1080, Matte, 144Hz) With Tobii eye-tracking technology
- Intel Core i7-9750H 2.60GHz Hexa-core processor (TurboBoost to 4.50Ghz, 12MB Cache, 12 Threads)
- 2x 512GB SSD (the OS is installed on 1x SSD)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2070 Max-Q graphics (8GB GDDR6)
- 16GB RAM
- Backlit UK Keypad
- No DVD drive (external drives are widely available)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 6 cell 76Wh Battery
- Connectivity: wifi, Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Ports: 1x USB Type C, 3x USB 3.1, HDMI, mini DP, microphone
- Alienware m17 R2 Laptop
- Dell 180w AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyers: we'll automatically swap in the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell/Alienware laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.