A very good condition working used gaming laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). There may be some slight marks in and around the device (we haven't noticed much, this is a like-new condition laptop). The screen looks good. The battery holds 90% of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Thin & powerful, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load. Comes with a charger only, in a securely repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor @2.6Ghz (TurboBoost upto 5.0Ghz, 12 threads)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics (6GB GDDR6)
- 17.3" Full-HD IPS Display (144Hz)
- 512GB SSD
- 1TB HDD
- 16GB RAM included
- Backlit Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, WiFI 6 2x2; Bluetooth 5
- Webcam, No optical Drive, Battery included
- Ports: 1x USB C, 2x 3.0, 1x 2.0, HDMI. Mini DP, 3.5mm x2 (mic and audio)
- Dimension & weight: 395 x 260 x 29mm 2.5Kg
- GIGABYTE Aorus 17.3" Gaming Laptop i7 10th Gen RTX
AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 3-month RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the MSI laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 3-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.