Note: The screen works (grade B, around 6 or so pixel sized surface marks on the screen, it otherwise works). A good condition used MacBook, functionality checked by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The inside looks good (has some wears on the keys and trackpad, slightly shiny from wears). The outside casing has some slight marks (noticeably on the front edge; some small wears/marks on the lid/edges/corners; cosmetic only, please see photos). OSX shows 67 battery cycles. Comes in a non-original box (comes with our invoice, without the original invoice). Non touch-bar model.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5 Dual-Core 1.60Ghz
- 13.3 inch Retina Display (2560 x 1600, glass, non-touch)
- Intel UHD Graphic
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB SSD
- UK Backlit keypad and Force Touch trackpad
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports, 3.5mm
- Touch ID, Bluetooth, FaceTime HD
- 30.41 x 21.24 x 0.41-1.56 cm; 1.25Kg
- Apple MacBook Air (repackaged, no original box)
- AC charger (UK) - if you're EU based, message us at the checkout, we can optionally include an adapter.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below)