Overall this is a good condition MacBook Pro 13 with Touch Bar, 2016 model (the photos are from the listed unit). It has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The inside looks great. The screen works and looks good too. The outside casing looks great. The base cover has small cosmetic dent/scratches(small dent on the base & one of the rubber feet is worn, please see photos 6-7). Mac OS shows under 10 battery cycles. It comes in a non-original box, with the charger only (it comes with our invoice, without the original invoice).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 8th-generation Intel Core i5 Dual-Core Processor, 2.9 GHz with TurboBoost up to 3.30 GHz
- 13.3-inch Retina Display (2560x1600) 500 nits
- Intel Graphics
- 8GB RAM onboard
- 256GB SSD onboard
- Full-size backlit UK Keypad, Force Touch TrackPad and TouchBar
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Touch ID, Bluetooth, FaceTime HD
- Dimension: 30.41 cm x 21.24 cm x 1.49 cm (W x D x H), approx 1.37 Kg
- Model: A1706
- Apple MacBook Pro Retina with Touch Bar
- AC charger (UK) - if you're EU based, message us at the checkout, we can optionally include an adapter.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below)