Grade C condition used MacBook Pro Retina (due to the screen & the casing), tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). Has 3 month RTB warranty with us. The keypad has some wears (slightly shiny). The screen works, but is in a lower grade C condition (many noticeable small surface mark visible when the screen is on, see photo 2-4). Looks okay on the inside (small cosmetic wears/marks on the speaker grill / palmrest). The outside casing has some very noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges/corner; base cover have some very noticeable wears/small chip marks/marks; some discolouration on the metal lid due to stickers - cosmetic only). OSX shows 195 battery cycles. Comes in a non-original box (comes with our invoice, without the original invoice). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 2.9GHz 6-core 8th-generation Intel Core i9 processor Turbo Boost up to 4.1GHz ("Coffee Lake")
- 15.4-inch Retina Display (2880-by-1800) and Wide Colour Gamut (P3)
- Intel UHD 630 Graphics and AMD Radeon Pro 560x with 4GB GDDR5 dedicated memory
- 16GB RAM
- 512GB SSD
- Full-size backlit keypad and Force Touch trackpad
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Touch Bar and Touch ID, Bluetooth, FaceTime HD,
- 34.93 cm x 24.07 cm x 1.55 cm (W x D x H), approx 1.83 KG
- Apple MacBook Pro Retina with Touch Bar (repackaged, no original box)
- AC charger (UK) - if you're EU based, message us at the checkout, we can optionally include an adaptor.
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below)