Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A good condition used MacBook Pro 13 2018 model, tested and works (10 photos are from the listed unit). Sold with 3 month RTB warranty with us only. Good condition inside (keypad has some wears). The screen looks good, grade B+ (a very light surface mark is visible, less visible when the screen is on, see photo 5). The outside casing has some small wears/marks (on the front edges/sides). The battery has good health (under 20 cycles). Comes in a non-original box (with our invoice, without the original invoice). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Serial number indicates Apple hardware cover until Feb 2020 (see photo 6). Some visible wears on the charger.
Available: Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)
Spec (of the listed unit):
13.3" 2560x1600 LED-backlit IPS display
2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
Full-size backlit keyboard
Stereo Speakers, Wireless, Bluetooth, Webcam; Height: 0.59 inch (1.49 cm); Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm); Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm) & Approx 1.37 kg
Included in this listing
- Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina with Touch Bar
- AC charger
Please note this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below)
- The laptop's serial number may show remaining limited hardware warranty (non accidental cover) - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst normally the manufacturer will service the unit during the warranty period without the original invoice, to be clear - rarely the original invoice may be required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our 3-month cover only as a part of this listing.