Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A very great condition used laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Has 3 month RTB warranty with us. Some small wears/marks on the outside casing (wears/scratches on the lid/edges, etc); some light wears inside. The screen looks good. The battery holds a high 91% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back/cannot zero VAT for EU customers). Thin & powerful, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load. Comes with a charger in a repacked box.
Available: Asus GL703VM 17.3" Gaming Laptop (Core i7-7700HQ, 16 GB RAM, 256GB SSD+1TB HDD, NVidia GTX 1060)
Built for the sharpest shooters in the meanest gunfights — optimized to gain a competitive edge in FPS titles.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ Quad-Core Processor (6MB Cache, TurboBoost upto 3.8Ghz, 8 threads)
- 17.3" large Full-HD Display (wide viewing angle, 120Hz)
- 6GB Dedicated Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics (GDDR5)
- 256GB SSD (M.2 SATA SSD) + 1TB HDD Storage
- 16GB RAM
- Backlit Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Ethernet, 802.11a/c Wireless LAN, Bluetooth
- Webcam, No optical Drive, Battery included
- Ports: 4x USB 3.0, 1x USB3.1 Type C (Gen 1); audio jack; ethernet; 1x HDMI; 1x mini DisplayPort
- Dimension & weight: approx 41.8(W) x 28.0(D) x 2.50 (H) cm; 2.95kg
Included in this listing
- Asus Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnoistics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).