A used ASUS laptop, tested and works. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The inside looks decent (some slight signs of use on the trackpad, keys around the bezel etc). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edges/base and wear around the ports, some noticeable signs of use). The screen works. The battery holds an 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only, replacements available online). This unit has a BD/ROM drive. It ships with the charger (90W, compatible, non-OEM), in repacked box. Powerful machine, expect some heat under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-3610QM 2.3Ghz processor (upto 4.0Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Core)
- 15.6-inch FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, non-touch)
- NVIDIA GT 630M Graphics (2GB GDDR5)
- 8GB RAM (2 slots used)
- 480GB SSD
- OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Backlit keypad
- No WWAN
- Networking: Wireless + Bluetooth
- Ports: 1x USB 2.0; 2xUSB 3.1; HDMI; Ethernet; audio jack, SD Card reader; Noble lock slot
Has a Blu-Ray disc/ROM drive
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam; no optical drive, no WWAN
- Battery: Primary 57W/HR Battery (built-in)
- Dimension: 22.7mm, 380mm x 258mm (H, W, D), approx 2.53kg
- Asus N56VM 15.6" Laptop
90W AC Adapter (with UK power cord, non-OEM)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own cover only as a part of this listing.