A good condition used gaming laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Has 3-month RTB warranty with us. Inside looks decent (visible wears/marks on the palmrest/trackpad). The screen works, grade B- (a few small noticeable marks visible, see photo 4-6). The outside looks okay (some noticeable scratches/marks on the lid/edges/base, etc). The battery holds a high 85% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back/cannot zero VAT for EU customers). Thin & powerful, expect to have some normal noise/heat under load. Comes with the charger, in a secure repackaged box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Powered by Intel Core i7-8750H Hexa-Core Processor (9MB Cache, TurboBoost upto 4.1Ghz)
- 120Hz FHD 17.3" Full HD Display
- 6GB Dedicated Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics
- 256GB SSD (M.2 SSD) + 1TB HDD Storage
- 16GB RAM included (16GBx1)
- RGB Backlit Keyboard
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/c Wireless LAN, Bluetooth
- Webcam, No optical Drive, Battery included
- USB Type-C x 1, 4x USB 3.1, 1x HDMI, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 1x 3.5 mm jack
- Dimension: 412 x 272 x 24 mm, 2.95kg
- Asus Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable.
Please note - this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our RTB cover, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the laptops' warranty follows the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our 3-month RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.