Tested and working used laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes with the charger in a non-original box. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The screen looks good. The outside casing has noticeable wear/marks (wears/marks visible on the lid; some wears on the edges/sides/base). Inside looks okay (heavy wears/marks on the trackpad, visibly shiny; a very small bump on the palmrest, near the trackpad; some wears/marks on the plastics/keypad, etc; some wears around the ports). Cosmetic only - does not affect the performance. The battery holds some capacity remaining (72% checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Powerful laptop, so expect some normal noise in usage. Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" Full-HD Display (wide viewing angle, 1920x1080, 60HZ, LED-backlit)
- Intel Core i5-7300HQ Processor (4 Cores, 4 threads, 6MB cache, 2.5Ghz, Turbo upto 3.5Ghz)
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics (4GB)
- 12GB RAM
- 128GB SSD (M.2) + 1TB Hard Drive (Storage)
- Backlit Keypad (UK Layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/c Wireless LAN, Bluetooth
- Webcam, Optical Drive, Battery included
- 3x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0; 1x USB-C, Ethernet, HDMI, Mini-DisplayPort, SD Card Reader
- Asus GL753VD Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug cable)
- EU Buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable - instead of the UK plug cable
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).