Note: that there is no webcam on this model. A fast, great condition lightly used gaming laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Tested, working well. Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers cannot claim the VAT back). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The SN suggests Asus UK warranty until 1st February 2022**. The screen works. The outside casing has some small wears/marks (on the sides/edges/base cover, etc). The same can be said for the lid and the inside (trackpad may have light wears). The battery holds at least 90% of the original charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimate only). Comes in a repacked, secure box with the charger. Powerful and light in a thin design, expect some heat and noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 144Hz 15.6-inch FHD display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch)
- Intel i7-11370H Quad core processor @3.30GHz (8 Threads, TurboBoost upto 4.80Ghz)
- 16GB RAM included
- 8GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 GDDR6 GPU
- 512GB SSD
- Backlit Keypad
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: WiFi-6, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, no Webcam, No DVD Drive
- Ports: Ethernet, 2x USB 3.2; Thunderbolt, 1x HDMI, 1x audio jack
- Dimension: 26 x 360 x 262 mm (H x W x D) & approx 2kg
- Battery: 4 cell
- Asus TUF Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our own RTB warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.