A good condition used gaming laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Tested, working well. Sold on the Margin VAT scheme (buyers cannot claim the VAT back). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The SN suggests ASUS UK warranty until April 2022** (See photo 2). The screen works. The outside casing has some small wears/marks (on the edges/base, etc). The inside looks decent (The trackpad has slight wears, some scratches on the left side of the palmrest, these are cosmetic only). The battery holds at least 95% of the original charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimate only). Comes in a repacked, secure box with the charger. Powerful and light in a thin design, expect some heat and noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3-inch FHD IPS display (1920x1080, matte, non-touch, 60Hz)
- Intel i5-10300H Quad-Core processor @2.50GHz (8 Threads, TurboBoost upto 4.40Ghz)
- Performance in the real-world is not far from the Core i7-7700HQ
- 8GB RAM included (1 of 4 slots used)
- 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti GDDR6 GPU
- 512GB SSD
- Backlit RGB Keypad
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: WiFi-6, Bluetooth
- Battery inside,Webcam, No DVD Drive
- Ports: Ethernet, 2x USB 3, 1x USB 2.0; Thunderbolt, 1x HDMI, 1x audio jack
- Dimension: 399.2 x 268.9 x 23.3 mm (W x D x H) & approx 2.60kg
- Asus TUF Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our own RTB warranty for the laptop, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty (it covers our upgrades). To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (the rationale is that whilst the laptops' warranty follow the serial number & are serviceable under such warranty normally - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.
Geared for serious gaming and real-world durability, the TUF Gaming F17 is a fully-loaded Windows 10 gaming laptop that can carry you to victory. Action-packed game play is a treat to watch on the large 17.3" display. Even while boasting a smaller and more portable chassis than its predecessors, this gaming laptop also features a larger battery for superior battery life.
Efficient self-cleaning cooling combines with TUF's signature military-grade durability to make this battle-tested road warrior a powerful ally for any gamer.