A fast used gaming laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Tested, working well. Sold on VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. The lid looks like new. The screen works. The outside casing looks good (may be some visible wears on the corners/edges/base, etc). Inside looks okay (visible signs of use on the palmrest/bezel, etc). The trackpad can be slightly clicky, but is functional. Note: Some coil whine noise audible. The battery holds 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimate only). Comes in a repacked secure box, with the original charger. Thin and light, expect some typical heat and noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6-inch FHD display (1920x1080, Wide viewing angle, 60Hz) LED-backlit display
- Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2GHz 6-core processor (9MB L3 cache, TurboBoost upto 4.1Ghz)
- 16GB RAM included (DDR4)
- 6GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics
- 256GB SSD (OS, SATA 3) +1TB HDD (Storage)
- Backlit Keypad (1.8mm of travel)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Wireless, Bluetooth
- Battery inside, Webcam, No Optical Drive
- Ports: Ethernet, 2x USB 3; 1x USB 2, 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x 3.5mm headphone mic combo jack, Kensington lock slot
- Dimension: 37.9 x 26.2 x 1.69-1.79 cm & approx 2.3kg
- Battery: 4 cell
- Asus Gaming Laptop
- AC Charger (UK plug)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout - we can swap the UK plug cable for an EU plug cable (may delay the shipping by 1 day).
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase)- where the total listed price is inclusive of VAT, though the invoice will only display a total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed in accordance with the HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).