Note: GPU works (tested in Furmark), however, it's an older GPU, so may have limited modern game support as result this laptop is sold as-is with the integrated GPU only (buyer expected to cover the return postage, if it doesn't work in your game). All keys tested and registers during the keypad test (a few keys e.g. "\" works, require a firm press, consider an external keypad). Overall in a grade C condition (noticeable cosmetic wears). The screen works, grade B (has marks visible, see photo 5-6). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (bump marks on the lid/edge/base, etc). The inside looks okay, noticeable wears on the keypad/palmrest/ click button/plastics (some paint wears); LCD bezel has noticeable wear (a few rubber feet has worn off). The battery works, holds nearly full % of the original capacity (checked by HWMonitor). Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Powerful laptop, repasted (the fans are noticeably loud under load). Not thin and light (3.9kg for the laptop alone). Some base rubber feet have worn off. Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" inch Full HD Display (1920x1080, matte, grade B)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M 4GB GDDR5 graphics card
- Intel Core i7-3610QM quad-core processor @2.3Ghz (TurboBoost upto 3.3Ghz)
- 16GB RAM
- 250GB SSD (OS, 2.5", SATA3 SSD)
- QWERTY Keypad (UK QWERTY layout)
- Running Windows 10 64-bit
- Ports: HDMI, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2; 1x DisplayPort, card reader, Ethernet, Kensington
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Wireless
- DVD Drive, Webcam
- Dimension: 412 x 276 x 55 mm, approx 3.9Kg
- Clevo P170EM Laptop
- AC Charger (comes with UK plug)
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).