Note: On the NumberPad, the + and Enter key do not work & nudge upwards slightly (enter key on the main keypad works); a few keys along the edge (e.g. Tab) clicks more loudly. The screen works, grade B- (has noticeable dust underneath, see photo 4-5). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edge/base, etc). The inside looks okay, noticeable wears on the keypad/palmrest/ click button / plastics (some paint wears); LCD bezel has noticeable wear (a few rubber feet has worn off). The battery works, has a lower 64% capacity (checked by HWMonitor). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Powerful laptop, repasted (the fans are noticeably loud under load). Not thin and light (3.9kg for the laptop alone). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" inch Full HD Display (1920x1080, matte, grade B-)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 2GB GDDR5 graphics card
- Intel Core i7-3820QM quad-core processor @2.7Ghz (8MB cache, TurboBoost upto 3.7Ghz)
- 16GB RAM
- 128GB SSD (OS, 2.5", SATA3) + 750GB HDD (2.5")
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 64-bit
- Ports: HDMI, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2; 1x DisplayPort, card reader, Ethernet, Kensington
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Wireless
- DVD Drive, Webcam
- Dimension: 412 x 276 x 55 mm, approx 3.9Kg
- Clevo P170EM Laptop
- AC Charger (comes with UK plug)
Please note: this item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).