Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A used gaming laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Working well upon testing. Has 3 month RTB warranty with us. Fitted with a new IPS Display (looks good). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be reclaimed). Note, a part of the bottom bezel does not click in, see photo 2 (cosmetic only). The battery has a low % remaining (checked by HWMonitor app, estimation only, may need a replacement soon). Keypad has visible wears/some shiny keys. Inside is in an okay condition; expect to have some visible wears/marks on the external case (e.g. lid has noticeable wears; wears/marks on the front edge/sides/base, etc). Comes with AC charger in a repacked box.
Available: Dell 15 7577 IPS Gaming Laptop (Core i7, NVIDIA GTX 1060 Max-Q Graphics, 256GB SSD+HDD, 15.6 IPS FHD)
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-7700HQ 2.8GHz Quad processor (6MB cache, TurboBoost upto 3.8Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Cores)
- Fast Core i7 processor to help you get work done faster.
- 6GB Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 MAX-Q graphics (GDDR5)
- 15.6 inch (1920x1080) Full HD IPS Display, anti-Glare, wide wiewing (IPS panel), LED-backlit
- 16GB DDR4 RAM (8GB x2)
- 256GB SSD (OS) + 500GB Hard Drive (2.5", storage)
- Backlit QWERTY UK Keypad
- No optical drive
- Ports: see above
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11-AC Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, Webcam
Included in this listing:
- Dell 15 7577 Gaming Laptop
- Dell UK Charger (with UK plug)
EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug for an EU plug cable, free of charge.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnoistics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During servicing, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This coverage does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, or any damage or existing problems already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable parts (e.g. the battery). If the damage due to misuse is detected (set out in the "additional return policy details" below - the cover may be voided.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.