A very good condition used the unit (photos are from the listed unit); it comes with AC charger in a repacked box. Working well upon testing. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be reclaimed). Note: this unit has US QWERTY layout (similar to the UK, see photo 4). The screen looks good. Has 3-month RTB warranty with us. Inside looks very good (some light wears visible). The outside case has some visible wears/marks (small cosmetic wears/mark on the lid / front edge / sides/base, etc). These are cosmetic only. The 60Wh battery has 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor app, estimation only). A powerful laptop, expect some noticeable noise/heat in usage/under load respectively.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-9750H 2.6GHz 6-processor (12MB cache, TurboBoost upto 4.5Ghz, 12 Threads, 6 Cores)
- Fast Core i7 processor to help you get work done faster.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics (6GB GDDR6)
- 15.6" 144Hz Full-HD IPS Display (anti-glare, wide viewing)
- 8GB RAM (4GB x2)
- 256GB SSD (OS, NVMe) + 1TB Hard Drive (2.5", storage)
- Backlit QWERTY US Keypad
- No optical drive
- 3x USB 3.1; 1x Type-C™ Thunderbolt™, HDMI 2.0; Mini Display Port; Ethernet; SD reader; audio jack
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Intel 9560 AC Wireless; Killer E2500 Ethernet; Bluetooth, Webcam
- Dell 15 G7 Gaming Laptop (in a repacked box)
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug for an EU plug cable, free of charge.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Meaning whilst the total eBay price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed.