Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: A good condition used Dell laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Sold with a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. The screen works, grade B- condition (noticeable keypad marks on the screen, when the screen is on, see photo 4-5). Inside has small wears (on the trackpad/palmrest, etc). The outside casing has some small wears/scratches on the lid (see photo 4-5); some wears/marks on the edges/base, etc (cosmetic only). The battery holds a high 91% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no optical drive. Comes with charger, in repacked box.
Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H 2.2Ghz 6-Core processor (9MB Cache, upto 4.1Ghz, 12 Threads, 6 Core)
Display: 15.6 inch FHD IPS (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, LED Matte, non-touch)
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 Max-Q Graphics (6GB GDDR5)RAM: 16GB included (2x8GB DDR4) - helps you run more apps.Storage: 256GB SSD (M.2 SATA) + 1TB Hard Drive (2.5")OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
Keypad: UK backlit keypadNotes: No optical drive, No WWANNetworking: Intel Dual Band Wireless AC + BluetoothPorts: 1x USB 2.0; 2xUSB 3.1; Thunderbolt™ 3 with Type-C™; HDMI 2.0; Ethernet;audio jack, SD Card reader; Noble lock slotMultimedia: Speakers, WebcamBattery: Primary 56W/HR Battery (built-in)Dimension: 22.7mm, 380mm x 258mm (H, W, D), Starting at 5.57 lbs (2.53kg)
- Dell G3 Gaming Laptop
- Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our 3-month cover only as a part of this listing.