A good condition used gaming laptop (tested and works). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us (the service tag suggests Dell warranty until 2022; we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced). Inside looks great (some light wears). The outside casing has some small wears/marks (on the front edge, see photo 6; small wears on the lid/edges/base, etc). The battery holds a high 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no optical drive. Comes with charger, in repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-10750H 2.6Ghz processor (up to 5.0Ghz, 12 Threads, 6 Core)
- 144Hz 15.6-inch FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- Dedicated NVIDIA RTX 2060 Graphics (6GB)
- 16GB RAM (2x8GB)
- 512GB SSD
- OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Backlit keypad
- No DVD drive, No WWAN
- Networking: Wireless + Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Ports (model specific): 1xHDMI 2.0; 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1; 2x USB 2.0; 1x audio jack; 1x Thunderbolt™ 3 Port; 1x MiniDP; Ethernet
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- 68Wh Battery (built-in)
- Dimension: 24.5mm (0.96") x Width: 365.5mm (14.4") x Depth: 254mm; from 2.34Kg
- Dell G5 Gaming Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own cover only as a part of this listing.