Note: this unit has some coil whine noise. A used laptop, tested by our technicians & works (photos are from the listed unit); it comes in a repacked box, with the charger only. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Inside looks okay (some visible wears/marks). The outside casing looks decent (small cosmetic marks on the lid; some other wears/mark on the edges/base/around the ports, cosmetic only). The battery holds a lower 50% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only, user-upgradeable if needed) Battery is easily replaceable. A powerful machine in a thin design, expect some normal noise and heat under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 17.3" FHD 1920x1080 Silver (WLED, Matte, non-touch, TN)
- Intel Core i7-5500U @2.40Ghz (Dual-core. 4 thread, turbo boost up to 3.00Ghz, 4MB Cache)
- 8GB RAM included
- 240GB SSD
- NVIDIA GeForce 920M 4GB
- Non-Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Home
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Webcam
- Optical drive, battery outside
- Ports: Power, Ethernet, 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, HDMI. 3.5mm combo jack, SD card slot, Kensington lock
- Dell Inspiron 3793 Laptop
- AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).