A great condition, lightly used Dell laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag shows early 2023 Dell warranty** (see photos, we're unable to transfer the ownership, the device may sometimes still be serviced in our experience). Overall in a good condition. Inside and the outside are in great condition (the casing/lid have some wears/mark, cosmetic only). The screen looks good. The battery holds a high 90% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Has fingerprint reader, LTE connectivity and ethernet (among plenty of other ports). No DVD drive. Comes with charger, in repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-8665U 1.9Ghz processor (up to 4.8Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Core, Intel UHD graphics) 8MB Cache
- 13.3-inch FHD IPS Touch Screen (1920x1080, Matte)
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB)
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- UK backlit keyboard (no dual trackpoint)
- Networking: Wireless AC + Bluetooth
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1, 1x USB-C, HDMI, SD Card slot, Sim tray, Ethernet, 3.5mm combo jack, Kensington lock
- Features: Speakers, Webcam, fingerprint reader, touch display
- Battery: Primary Built in (90% left of 60Whr)
- Approx 1.24Kg
- Dell Latitude 5300 Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery (as a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly backup their data).
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.