A used Dell's high-end laptop (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag shows 2023 Dell warranty** (see photo 3, we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced). Overall in a good condition. The inside has some wears (noticeable wears on the trackpad/click buttons, slightly shiny). The outside is in good condition (the front edge/casing/lid have some wears/mark, cosmetic only). The screen works. The battery holds at least 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no DVD drive, no fingerprint reader, no WWAN. Comes with charger, in repacked box. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-8350U 1.7Ghz processor (up to 3.6Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Core, Intel HD graphics)
- The real-world performance is not far from the Core i7-8550U
- 14.0-inch FHD IPS (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, LED Matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (upgraded from 8GB).
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- UK backlit keyboard
- Networking: Wireless AC + Bluetooth
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x Thunderbolt 3; 1x HDMI 1.4, Ethernet; 1x Lock slot, 3.5mm audio jack, 1x uSD 4.0 reader
- Features: Speakers, Webcam, no fingerprint reader
- Battery: Primary 68W/HR Battery (built-in)
- Approx 1.36Kg
- Dell 5400 Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery (as a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly backup their data).
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- The upgraded parts will have a 6-month RTB warranty with us (RAM). Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.
Redesigned and Ready for Business
- Among the world’s smallest mainstream 14" premium business-class notebook
- this laptop is designed to go where you go on the job.