A used Dell's premium business laptop (and the photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us only. The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (noticeable scratches/wears on the lid/edges/base, etc). Inside looks okay (the palmrest has heavy wears/paint wears on the right-hand side, see photos 3-5). The screen looks good. The battery holds a high 95% level of charge (HWMonitor estimation only). It has no optical drive, no fingerprint reader, no WWAN. Comes with charger, in repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-8350U 1.7Ghz Quad-Core processor (up to 3.6Ghz, 8 Threads, Intel HD graphics)
- The real-world performance is not far from the Core i7-8550U
- 14.0-inch FHD IPS (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- 8GB RAM included
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- UK backlit keyboard
- Networking: Wireless AC + Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Ports: 3x USB Type-A; 1x DisplayPort over USB-C; 1x HDMI, Ethernet; 1x Lock slot, audio jack, uSD reader
- Features: Speakers, Webcam, no fingerprint reader
- Battery: Primary 68W/HR Battery (built-in)
- Approx 1.6Kg
- Dell 5490 Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery (as a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly backup their data).
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.
Work Flexibly on the go The ultimate 14" productivity tool, designed for better security, manageability and reliability. Built with a versatile design and essential business features.
Latitude laptops enable a longer battery with the more secure and manageable features all in a beautiful design. No matter where work takes you—whether you are on the go, at the desk or working from the café, you can office everywhere.
Keeps up with you, and your work
- The power to perform: Leverage performance with the Intel® Core™ processors. A range of storage options to round out your Latitude 5490 to power your workday.
- Designed with purpose: You can work confidently with a longer battery life, or bring your Dell Power Companion for extended workdays (sold separately).
- Focus on work, not your notebook: Tested against 17 MIL STD 810G benchmarks, our incredibly durable systems make sure your work stays safe wherever you go.