A working used laptop (the photos are from the listed unit), tested and works. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Pre-setup, with the latest drivers. Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The inside has some noticeable wears/marks (the keypad / palmrest / trackpad /buttons are visibly shiny from use, some paint wears on the power button, etc). The screen works, grade B condition (some surface wears, less visible when the screen is on, see photo 3). The outside casing has some noticeable scratches/marks (on the lid mostly but also edges/base). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. Note: the service tag label has worn off from the base of the base of the laptop. The battery holds a high 80% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no DVD drive, but plenty of ports. Ships in a repacked box. Powerful laptop for its size, Expect some noise and heat under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-9850H 2.60Ghz 6 core processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.6Ghz, 12 Threads, Intel UHD graphics 630)
- 15.6-inch FHD Display (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (1x16GB DDR4).
- 512GB SSD (M.2)
- NVDIA GeForce MX150 2GB Graphics
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Backlit UK keyboard
- Networking: Wireless AC + Bluetooth (no LTE/4G)
- Ports: 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x Thunderbolt 3; 1x HDMI 1.4, Ethernet; 1x Lock slot, 3.5mm audio jack
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam (with privacy shutter)
- Battery: Primary 68W/HR Battery (built-in) 4 cell
- Approx 1.88Kg
- Dell Latitude 5501 Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery (as a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly backup their data).
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.