Note: the screen works, in a lower Grade C condition (some noticeable marks & a horizontal scratch). A used laptop, tested and working (the photos are from the listed unit). It has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag suggests Jan 2023 Dell warranty (see photo 2; we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced**). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: VAT cannot be claimed back). It comes with a charger, in repacked box. The outside casing will have some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/edge/ base; some paint marks/wears on the lid/edge/corners). In an okay condition inside (some noticeable wears on the bezel/keypad/trackpad/ palmrest, etc). None of this will impact the performance of the device. The battery holds about 80% charge. Designed to be thin & light, no DVD drives internally.
Spec (of the laptop):
- Intel Core i5 -6200U 2.30Ghz processor (upto 3.80Ghz, 4 Threads, 2 Core, Intel HD)
- 12.5" Display (1366x768, TN, matte, non-touch)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- 240GB SSD included (*upgraded)
- 8GB RAM included
- Backlit UK Keyboard
- No DVD drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 1xHDMI, 1xUSB-C (TB3 optional), Ethernet, audio jack, Card Reader, Lock slot
- Networking: Intel Wifi
- Mobile Broadband: Snapdragon X7 LTE (DW5811e)
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Internal battery (60Wh)
- Dell Latitude E7280 Laptop
- Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid/drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own warranty only as a part of this listing (our upgrades are covered by this in-house warranty duration only).