Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-8665U 1.9Ghz vPro processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.8Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Core, Intel HD graphics)
- 13.3 inch Full-HD IPS Display (1920x1080, matte, LED Matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (DDR4, upgrade from 1x 8GB*)
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- UK backlit keyboard
- Networking: Intel Dual Band 9565 Wireless AC + Bluetooth
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x Thunderbolt 3; 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x Lock slot, 3.5mm audio jack, 1x uSD 4.0 card reader
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Battery: Primary 4-cell 60W/HR Battery (built-in)
- Approx 1.25kg
- Elevated design, unparalleled productivity
- Among the world’s smallest 13" premium business-class notebook
- Smaller, lighter, and thinner than the previous generation (Dell Latitude 7390),
- this laptop is designed to go where you go on the job.
- Dell 7300 Laptop
Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *upgrade parts have a 6-month RTB warranty with us only. **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our 6-month cover only as a part of this listing.
All of our laptops must pass functionality testing, and are ready to use out of the box. As for grading:
- Firstly, the detailed photos & condition notes are available for most of the products (when applicable). They're aimed to be fair (though critical where needed), to give you a better idea of the condition, from the comfort of your home.
- Secondly, the "Quick Grading" indicator (A/B+/B/C) is there to make your shopping easier. They're based on a set of minimum standard (across: the screen, inside casing, outside casing & the battery). The area which receives the lowest Grading is what the overall Grading will be. For instance if the screen is a B but for all other areas it is A, it would be a Grade B laptop. Note: Our laptops are not shipped in the original box.
Grade A is best described as 'Like-new'. This means that the laptop is almost new or open-box. The laptop may have very small wears and/or marks, however these must be very limited or almost unnoticeable.
Grade B+ is a laptop with a very good condition screen. It may have some wear on the keypad, bezel or trackpad and could have some visible wear on the exterior such as the lid or base. Tests on the battery will show over 60% of the battery charge available.
Grade B describes a laptop with a good condition screen, with faint pressure marks, surface marks and up to 2 stuck pixels. It may have some wear on the keypad, bezel or trackpad and could have some visible wear on the exterior such as the lid or base. Tests on the battery will show over 60% of the battery charge available.
Grade C is used to describe any laptop with a screen that could be described as in a functional condition (visible pressure marks & surface marks, over 2 stuck pixels). There could be heavy wear on the keyboard, trackpad or palmrest and there may be heavy wear and small marks on the exterior such as the lid or base. Tests on the battery will show over 60% of the battery charge available.
When shopping on our website, you have a few payment options.
Standard Payment: PayPal
With PayPal you can either pay by signing into your own PayPal account, or you can choose to pay by debit or credit card. PayPal allows for easy payment from Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express cards.
Finance Option: Klarna
A recent addition for us at CruiseTech is the option to pay using Klarna, one of Europe’s largest banks and payment solution providers, giving you the ability to access Klarna’s innovative payment options. You now have two new finance options:
You can either pay 30 days later
Or you can split the cost of your purchase across two months, called ‘slice it in 3’ (on purchases up to £1000 only).
How does Klarna help?
By opening up a few new ways to pay, you can choose whichever option suits you best. Importantly, the payments options available through Klarna on our website, do not charge interest, meaning our customers can make the choice to pay now, pay in 30 days, or pay over the next 2 months without spending a penny more.
How do I use Klarna?
You'll find Klarna finance option towards the very end of the checkout (see the screenshot below).
We know that getting the item on time is important, for more info:
UK Delivery: Dispatch Speed
Dispatch time: Orders received by 11AM will be dispatched on the same-day*. We use the fully insured courier services (typically by DPD), for your peace of mind.
- The orders received afterwards this cut-off time, will normally be sent on the next Business Day. It may be dispatched quicker (though the next-day dispatch is the norm).
- You could receive delivery text notifications / emails, if you enter your mobile during checkout process.
- If you have any delivery related query - simply open the online chat or get in contact - we're here to help.
*It is subject to the fund clearing (most of the payment clears instantly, though rarely - there may be a review time as set by the PayPal or Klarna, which is outwith our control, though we'll dispatch once they clear for us to send). If it will take longer to dispatch, then we'll aim to let you know at the earliest possible time. The same-day dispatch applies exclusively to the orders received via our website directly (it does not apply to our other channels which will have standard next-business day dispatch).
UK Delivery: Fast & Free (DPD insured)
We aim to use the next-day service, which applies to the working weekdays. If the Next day service is unavailable at the delivery postcode (e.g. Scottish Highlands, NI, etc), we'll opt for the 2-3 days service for you. Remember, it may take slightly longer around the weekends or the Bank holidays. Whilst we use a premium delivery service (in the rare cases, there may still have delay, for reasons outwith our reasonable control).
Whatever you order from us, you could be assured that the delivery service will be fully insured, for your peace of mind.
We do not formally offer a Saturday delivery option: if you order on a Friday, you will normally receive the item on the next Tuesday. That said, if you have specific request - get in contact, we'll see what we could do.
Customer Support: Packaging/content arrived with marks?
Your order will be packaged with care in a protective cardboard box.
Please let us know within 7 days of the arrival, if there is physical marks on the packaging/content of your order upon - this is so we can follow-up it with our couriers to address any issue.
Customer Support: Repair & Return
Repair / Servicing option explained:
- The products that we sell have been thoroughly tested, before they're listed on our store. However, as with all electronic items, it may rarely need servicing. Following a remote diagnostics check, it may be that our technicians note that your device needs a servicing. If so, we may need the unit to back with us for servicing.
Our technicians will be here to assist you with the hardware related queries (e.g. my laptop doesn't switch on). Software package support should be directed at your software vendor (e.g. Solidworks, Excel, etc), who will have a better overview. Our technicians may be able to assist with some basic software queries;and if they find the queries needs to be addressed by the software vendors, they may signpost (that way you'll receive more specific support).
We are unable to offer any data backup / restore / recovery service. Additionally, we may need to data wipe the computer, as a part of the repair. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
The repair time time estimate is 2-5 days (excluding the transit time), unless otherwise stated. The return timetable is the following: once the returned items are safely & checked by our technicians. The refund will be issued within 2 business days of the receipt of the item.
Repair & Refund Explained:
Within the first 30 days of the delivery: 1) repair; 2) replace (best effort basis); or 3) refund options are available (we'll cover the logistics cost).
After the initial 30 days of the delivery: a refund will only be arranged if neither repair nor replacement are possible.
After the initial 30 days of the delivery: the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer (for repairs).
After the first 6 month of the delivery: the repair/replacement will be quoted options only.
if the reason of return is "changed mind / I didn't like it", then we would expect our customer to cover the return postage cost.
If the item was not as described / does not function upon the delivery (you may need to drop it off at the Post Office), then we will arrange the return postage option at our cost.
Return Courier Liability Explained:
Peace-of-mind insured return courier option: is available at £13.80 (deducted from the refund); if the item was not as described / does not function, the we'll cover this within the first 30 days (after the initial 30 days, the onus of this cost is with the customer). From the moment of the collection, the liability is with us (this requires for the item to be sufficiently packaged, please check with us first, if you need advice on packaging).
The customer may return their orders, using a courier of their own choosing. However, for the avoidance of doubt: if the return courier service is not paid directly for by us, then the customer is solely responsible for their parcel's safe transit (this is because the liability for the safe transit would be between the sender and the courier company, in case there the return is lost/damaged during the transit). Where the customer has paid for their return courier services themselves: we're unable to refund if the parcel is lost (the liability would be solely between the customer & their courier), this is the same case, if the parcel was damaged by the customers' courier service.
EU/International customers: mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
*unless damaged during the initial shipping, in which case let us know within 7 days of the delivery.
Customer Support: Additional return policy
We will record the item's serial number & condition.
Where the item is not received, we may register the serial with loss and theft databases to help prevent any fraudulent use or reselling of the item; we're not able to supply serial number before the item is delivered. This is to ensure the privacy of the end-customer.
Our items are thoroughly tested & logged for security reasons before shipping. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if we detect any of the following sign of customer induced damage (CID), this includes and is not limited to:
Liquid damage, visible physical drops/damages.
Damage caused by external electrical power surges. Using a Surge Protected Plug is a suggested generally.
If any warranty sticker, labels, key label have been removed/broken; if the bios have been changed; hardware has been modified.
If the product has been registered with the manufacturer (where applicable, please only register this product once you have fully inspected and are happy with the product).
Buying: EU/International orders?
We do not accept EU/international orders via our website (should be available in late 2020). However, you're based outside the UK & want to order from us - you can order the same items via our eBay store for global shipping (the price may vary marginally, due to different platform selling fees).
Our eBay Store link: https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/cruisetechpremiumrefurbishers
Buying: What about local collection / viewing?
Pre-COVID position: Most of our orders are online, as result this is where we focus on. We do not offer collection on any order. However, we may rarely be able to offer to view of our laptops locally, upon arrangements in advance
Since the COVID-19 situation: no local viewing facility / collection is offered. We'll update this page if the situation changes.
(disclaimer: we're based in the upstairs office only in the photo above & are separate from the store below).
Buying: Can I use 3rd Party Re-Shipping Centre / PO box?
We have the right to cancel any order to a 3rd party shipping centre / PO Boxes / or reshipping centre unless we've agreed to these before the order. This is because these service tends to increase the shipping risk.
Customers with a non-standard UK address, for example Armed Forces, should contact us in advance of purchasing, as there may be a surcharge or alternative method/steps of postage required.