Note: has a noticeable cosmetic bump on the rear right corner (does not affect the performance, see photos 6-7). A working used Dell business laptop, checked & tested by our technicians (the photos are from the listed unit). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us only. The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (wears/marks on the lid/edges/base; some paint wears on the edges/corners). The inside is in good condition (some wears/marks on the trackpad, etc). The screen looks good. The battery holds a high 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no DVD drive, no fingerprint reader, no WWAN. Comes with a charger, in repacked box. Price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt available on request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-8350U 1.7Ghz Quad-Core processor (up to 3.6Ghz, 8 Threads, Intel HD graphics)
- The real-world performance is not far from a Core i7-8550U
- 13.3-inch FHD IPS (1920x1080, Matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (*upgraded from 8GB)
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- UK backlit keyboard
- Networking: Wireless AC + Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Ports: 2x USB Type-A; 1x USB-C; 1x HDMI, Ethernet; 1x Lock slot, audio jack, uSD reader
- Features: Speakers, Webcam, no fingerprint reader
- Battery: Primary 60W/HR Battery (built-in)
- Approx 1.17Kg
- Dell 7390 Laptop
AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery (as a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly backup their data).
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *Our upgraded parts (RAM) will have a warranty with us only. **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing.
Dell Latitude 7390
Impressive power in a premium design.
13" business-class laptop for professionals who need mobility. Now available in stunning machined aluminum, carbon fiber or magnesium alloy.
Latitude laptops enable a longer battery with the more secure and manageable features all in a beautiful design. No matter where work takes you—whether you are on the go, at the desk or working from the café, you can office everywhere.
Optimal in every way
Outstanding views: The gorgeous 13" Full HD display is anti-glare and features a narrow border–intelligently engineered to fit a 12" frame for lightweight mobility and a remarkable viewing experience.
High-caliber construction: Built with high-end materials like Magnesium Alloy, the Latitude 7390 combines premium design with best-in-class durability.
A stunning new look
Style and strength come standard with the Latitude 7390. Now available in a premium finish that will impress in any setting.