A lightly used unit of Dell's premium laptop (the 7 photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. Overall in a good condition. Inside and the outside are in great condition (the casing have some small wears/mark; small mark on the base, see photo 9, cosmetic only). The service tag shows 2023 Dell warranty** (see photo 5; we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced). The battery holds a high 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no optical drive, no ethernet port/WWAN. This is the Privacy Display model (can be switched on/off), slightly heavier than the normal model. Comes with charger, in repacked box. A powerful machine in a thin design, expect some normal noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-8365U 1.6Ghz processor (up to 4.1Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Core, Intel HD graphics)
- 14.0-inch FHD Dynamic Privacy Display (1920x1080, Anti-Glare, LED Matte, non-touch)
- 12GB RAM included (upgraded from 8GB*).
- 256GB SSD (M.2)
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- UK backlit keyboard
- Networking: Intel Dual Band 9565 Wireless AC + Bluetooth, Smart-Card
- Ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x Thunderbolt 3; 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x Lock slot, 3.5mm audio jack,
- 1x uSD 4.0 card reader
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Battery: Primary 4-cell 60W/HR Battery (built-in)
- Approx 1.63Kg
Elevated design, unparalleled productivity
- Among the world’s smallest 14" premium business-class notebook
- Smaller, lighter, and thinner than the previous generation (Dell Latitude 7490),
- this laptop is designed to go where you go on the job.
- Dell 7400 Laptop
AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- *The upgrade parts will have a 6-month warranty with us only (1x4GB RAM). Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our 12-month cover only as a part of this listing.
Elevated design, unparalleled productivity
The world’s smallest 14-inch premium business-class notebook* features ExpressConnect, so you can automatically connect to the fastest Wi-Fi signal.
Power through the day:
Keep the work flowing with a longer battery. With Dell Power Manager, you can choose between four modes to balance between optimal battery or power performance.
The fast 8th Generation Intel® Processors increase productivity, manageability, and security for your business.