Grade C unit (cosmetically lower condition). An used laptop, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). This is sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). The outside casing has some heavy wears/marks (heavy scratches on the lid; heavy wears on the rear right corner; some corner/edge paint has worn off). The inside has some noticeable wears/marks (on the palmrest/keypad, slightly shiny from wears). These do not affect the performance of the device. The screen works, grade B (some surface marks/bright mark visible, see photo 2-3). It is sold with a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. The service tag shows 10th April 2021 warranty with Dell UK (we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced). The battery holds a high 82% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no optical drive, and comes with an official Dell charger, in repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel vPro Core i7-8650U 1.9Ghz processor (upto 4.2Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Core, Intel HD)
- Fast Core processor & helps you get the work done - high TurboBoost speed
- 14.0"FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, matte, LED Matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB DDR4)
- 512GB SSD (M.2, SATA)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- UK Backlit Keypad
- No optical drive, No WWAN
- No Fingerprint sensor
- Ports: audio jack, 1 uSD 4.0 reader, 1x DisplayPort over USB Type C™ with Thunderbolt™ 3; 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x RJ-45, 1x Noble Lock slot
- Networking: Intel Wireless, Bluetooth
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Primary 4-cell 60W/HR Battery (built-in)
Versatile design. Exceptional experience.
14" business-class laptop for professionals who need mobility.
- Dell E7490 Laptop
- Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own limited hardware warranty as a part of this listing.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.