A used Dell laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on VAT Margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Sold with a 12-month RTB warranty with us only. The screen works, grade C screen (to be picky: visible surface dark pressure marks when the screen is on; looks good otherwise see photo 3). Inside has noticeable wears (trackpad is a bit shinny from wear, etc; wears on the plastics/keypad/palmrest). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks on the lid; wears on the edges/base, etc (cosmetic only). The service tag shows 2021 warranty with Dell (see photo 7; we're unable to transfer the ownership). The battery holds a high % capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit has no optical drive. Comes with charger, in repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel vPro Core i7-8650U 1.9Ghz processor (8MB Cache, upto 4.2Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Core, Intel HD)
- Fast Core processor & helps you get the work done - high TurboBoost speed
- 14.0"FHD IPS Display (1920x1080, matte, LED Matte, non-touch)
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB DDR4)
- 256GB SSD (M.2, SATA)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- UK full-size keypad (backlit) & dual point system, Multi-TouchPad
- No optical drive, No WWAN,
- Has a Fingerprint sensor
- Ports: audio jack, 1 uSD 4.0 reader, 1x DisplayPort over USB Type C™ with Thunderbolt™ 3; 3x USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1x HDMI 1.4, 1x RJ-45, 1x Noble Lock slot
- Networking: Intel Dual Band 8285 Wireless AC + Bluetooth 4.2, Smart-Card
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Primary 4-cell 60W/HR Battery (built-in)
Versatile design. Exceptional experience.
14" business-class laptop for professionals who need mobility.
- Dell E7490 Laptop
- Dell AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like for us to include the EU plug cable, instead of the UK plug cable - just leave a note at checkout
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme (as result you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase). Under the margin scheme, the total listed price is inclusive of VAT - the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement.