Tested and working used laptop (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us only. The screen works. Inside has some noticeable wears/marks (on the palmrest / trackpad are noticeably worn, slightly shiny; hairline cracks on the plastic LCD bezel, see photos, cosmetic only). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks too (on the lid; edges/side/base; some noticeable paint wears on the edges/corners/casing). These are cosmetic only. The battery holds a medium 70% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). No internal DVD drive. Comes with charger, in a secure, repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i5-6300U Processor @2.4Ghz (TurboBoosts upto 3.0Ghz)
- The real-world performance is not far from a Core i7-6500U
- 14" HD Display (1366x768, TN Panel)
- 240GB SSD included (2.5" Drive)
- 8GB RAM included
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 64 Bit
- No optical drive
- Ports: 3x USB 3.0; 1xVGA, 1xHDMI, Ethernet, Docking Port, Audio jack, Card Reader, Kensington Lock
- Networking: Wireless + Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Primary battery
- Dell Latitude E5470 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our 3-month cover only as a part of this listing.