Fast used laptop. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us only (the service tag suggests that it may have Dell warranty until 2021** see photo 6; we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced). The inside has some noticeable wears/marks (on the trackpad/palmrest/keypad, slightly shiny). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (some other wears/marks on the lid/edge/base). The battery holds a medium 62% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). No internal DVD drive; no fingerprint reader. Comes with charger, in a repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel vPro Core i5-6300U 2.3Ghz processor (3MB Cache, upto 2.8Ghz, 4 Threads, 2 Core, Intel HD graphics)
- The speed is not far from a Core i7-6500U in real-world usage.
- 14.0" FHD touch-enabled display (1920x1080, glossy, soft-touch, no-glass cover)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- 128GB SSD (M.2, helps your apps to load fast & boot quick)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM (1x8GB)
- Backlit UK keypad & single point system
- No optical drive
- Ports: 3x USB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, 1xVGA, 1xHDMI, Ethernet, Docking Station Port, Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack, Card Reader, Lock slot
- Networking: Intel Dual Band 8285 Wireless AC + Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Primary 68W/HR Battery (built-in)
Included in this listing:
- Dell E5480 Laptop
- AC Adapter (with UK power cord)
- EU buyer? If you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable) - just leave a note at the checkout.
This item is traded under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery (as a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly backup their data).
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB warranty only as a part of this listing (this also applies to our upgrades).
The ultimate 14.0" productivity tool, designed for better security, manageability and reliability. Built with a versatile design and essential business features.
Keeps up with you, and your work
Designed with purpose: