Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: Fast tested and working used laptop. Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). Has 6 month RTB warranty with us only. The screen looks good. Inside looks okay (e.g. some visible wears on the palmrest/ bezel). The outside casing looks good, has some visible wears/marks (e.g. on the lid; edges/side/base, etc). The battery holds a high 95% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). No internal DVD drive. Service tag suggests Dell UK warranty until May 2020, see photo 5 (we're unable to transfer the ownership - the machines are sometimes still serviced). Comes with charger, in repacked box.
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ 2.7Ghz processor vPro (8MB Cache, upto 3.6Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Core)
- Fast Core processor & helps you get the work done
- Full-HD 15.6" IPS Display (1920x1080), Anti-Glare, LED Matte Display (non-touch)
- Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- 256GB SSD included (helps your apps to load fast & boot quick)
- 8GB RAM (DDR4, 1x8GB)
- Backlit Keypad (UK layout) & single point system, Multi-TouchPad
- No optical drive
- Ports: 3x USB 3.0; 1xVGA, 1xHDMI, Ethernet, Docking Port, Audio jack, Card Reader, Kensington Lock
- Networking: Intel Dual Band 8280 Wireless AC + Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Primary 84W/HR Battery (built-in)
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our 6-month cover only as a part of this listing.