A working used laptop (photos are from the listed unit), has been checked and tested by our technicians. Sold on the VAT Margin Scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 3-month RTB warranty with us. Has some noticeable wears/marks on the outside casing (on the lid, edges and base; some noticeable paint wears, e.g. near the ports), The inside has some noticeable wears/marks (on the keypad, trackpad/ palmrest, visibly shiny from wears; palmrest is slightly sticky). These are cosmetic only. The screen works. The replacement battery holds a high % of its charge (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). Has an internal DVD drive. Comes with charger, in repacked box.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel Core i7-3630QM 2.40Ghz processor (upto 3.4Ghz, 8 Threads, 4 Core, Intel HD)
- Fast Core processor & helps you get the work done
- NVIDIA NVS 5200M Graphics
- 15.6" FHD Display (1920x1080, TN Panel, matte, non-touch)
- 250GB SSD included
- 8GB RAM (DDR3, 1x8GB 1 slot available)
- UK Layout Keyboard
- Running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- Internal DVD drive
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0; 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 2.0/eSATA 1xVGA, 1xHDMI, Ethernet, Docking Port, Audio Combo jack, Card Reader, Kensington Lock
- Networking: Wireless + Bluetooth, no WWAN
- Multimedia: Speakers, Webcam
- Primary battery
- Dell Latitude E6530 Laptop
- AC Charger (with the UK plug cable)
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout if you'd like the EU plug cable.
Peace of mind:
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our cover only as a part of this listing.