A used Dell Mini-PC, tested and works. Sold on the Margin Scheme (We're unable to zero-VAT). It has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The service tag suggests Dell UK warranty until 2023 (see photo 2, we're unable to transfer the ownership, sometimes still serviced). In Grade B condition: reasonable cosmetic condition overall (expect some noticeable wears/marks to be visible on the unit, cosmetic only, does not affect the performance). It has no internal DVD drive. It comes in an original box with the Windows OS installed. Also comes with some lightly used accessories: 1x Dell keyboard, mouse and Wi-Fi antenna (See pictures provided). Small and powerful, expect some normal heat/noise under load.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i5-9500T 6-Core Processor @ 2.20GHz (TurboBoost up to 3.70GHz) 9MB Cache, 6 Threads
- The real world performance is similar to the Core i7-4790
- 256GB SSD (M.2, OS)
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 8GB RAM included (DDR4, maximum of 32GB supported)
- Running Win 10 Pro
- Ports: 4x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 2x USB 2.0, 3.5mm separate audio and mic, Gigabit LAN, HDMI, Display Port
- Dimensions: 3.6 cm x 17.8 cm x 18.2 cm; only 1.18Kg
- Keyboard, mouse & Wi-Fi antenna in the box
- Dell Micro PC Optiplex 3070 & Accessories
- UK Plug cable and charger brick
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our cover only as a part of this listing.