Mini-PC, tested and works. Sold on the Standard VAT Scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero-VAT). There is a 6-month RTB warranty with us. In Grade B: reasonable cosmetic condition overall (the photos 5-6 shows the less good conditions in this batch, expect some noticeable wears/marks to be visible on the unit, cosmetic only, does not affect the performance). It has no internal DVD drive. It comes in a repackaged box with the Windows OS installed. May have wifi module built-in; but if it does not have internal Wifi, we'll bundle in a USB-Wifi dongle. This listing is only for 1x unit, with a charger and power cable. These are not included: keyboard, mouse, screen nor screen cable.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- Intel® Core™ i5-6600T Quad-Core Processor (QC/6MB/4T/2.7Ghz/35W)
- The real-world performance is not far from Intel Core i7-4785T
- 256GB SSD (for fast productivity)
- Intel HD Graphics
- 8GB RAM included (maximum of 32GB support)
- Ports: 6x USB 3.0, Gigabit LAN, HDMI, Display Port: please note there is no Type C.
- Connectivity: no internal wifi/no wifi antenna; no bluetooth;
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 17.8 x 18.2 cm; From 1.41 kg
This listing includes:
- Dell Micro PC Optiplex 7040; i5 8GB 256GB Warranty
- UK Plug cable and charger brick
- EU buyer? Leave a note at the checkout, if you'd like the EU plug cable (instead of the UK plug cable).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid damage /drops, cracked screen, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- **Our 6-month RTB PC warranty, is separate to any remaining manufacturer's warranty. To be clear, any remaining manufacturer's warranty is not considered a part of this listing's offer, and should be considered as bonus only, should you aim to use it (whilst the unit's warranty follow the serial number & are normally serviceable under such warranty - we have no influence over the manufacturers' warranty policy in the future, should they adjust); as such we stand by our own RTB limited hardware cover only, as a part of this listing.