Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: Used charger, tested and works. Has 3-month RTB warranty with us. Note: plug cable is not included (widely available online). 1x charger included per unit order. Has some light wears/marks. Sold on the Standard VAT scheme (EU buyers: we're unable to zero VAT). More units available. Fast dispatch.
- Dell 180W AC Charger only
- Plug Cable is not included (you'll need a C5 plug cable to use this charger, sold separately)
- Condition: Used, good condition original charger (some light cosmetic wears visible), tested and works.
- The model number - FA180PM111; Product Number (P/N): 0DW5G3
- Dell's 180W charger are often swappable across different P/N
- To be clear, we suggest buying this charger if you have identical P/N.
- Online documentation suggests the support for Latitude E5470, E5570, E7240, E7440, M2800; Precision M4600, M4700, M4800.
- Will not supply enough power for the 17.3" Precision, because those usually need 240W charger (instead of 180W).
Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240V; Input Frequency:50 ~ 60HzOutput Voltage & Current: 19.5V & 9.23APower: 180WPlug Size: 7.4mm * 5.0mm 1PinColor: Black
We include a 3-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part. During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).