Condition: Seller refurbished
Condition Description: Used high-end workstation (photos from the listed unit). UK Standard VAT Seller. 6 month warranty with us. Screen looks good, grade A- (2x small marks, not too visible, see photo 5). Inside looks okay (signs of usage on the trackpad / keypad/ bezel, etc). Outside casing has small wears/marks (e.g. some bump/marks on the lid/rear grill/ edges/corners, etc). These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. 97Wh battery holds a high 71% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). This unit does not have fingerprint reader, nor bluetooth. Runs quiet normally, expect some normal noise under load. Comes in a secure, repackaged box, with charger.
- Dell 17.3" Full-HD (1920x1080), Wide View, Anti-Glare, LED-backlit Panel
- High-Res monitor helps you to get more done.
- 4GB GDDR55 NVIDIA Quadro K3100M Professional Graphics
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- 12GB RAM included
- This unit supports upto 16GB RAM; we have M6800 (Quad) in store with 32GB RAM support
- 240GB Solid State Drive (mSATA SSD, OS) & 500GB Hard Drive (2.5" HDD, Storage), 1x 2.5" slot available
- If you need more storage, there is more expansion options
- Fast Intel Core i5-4300M Processor (2.60GHz, 4 Threads, 3MB cache, Dual Core, upto 3.3Ghz TurboBoost)
- Speed not far off Core i7-4600M, suitable for tasks that favor processor clock over thread count, e.g. SolidWorks
- Backlit QWERTY Keypad (UK Keypad Layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro with the Fall Creator update (Win 7 Pro COA Key under the battery)
- Wireless N, Ethernet, TPM
- DVD+/-RW Drive
- Primary battery
- Ports: Express Card 54mm, 1xUSB 2.0, 4xUSB 3.0 / 3.1 Gen1, VGA, HDMI, DisplayPort, Kensington Lock, eSata, Docking Station Port,
- Audio Connections: 1x mic, 1x headphones, Contact Smart Card (not contactless), Card Reader: 1 x 9-in-1-card reader
- Dell M6800 Laptop
- Dell AC Charger
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnoistics highlight the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided.