A used Desktop Computer, tested and is in a working condition (photos are from the listed unit). Some general cosmetic wears/marks / signs of use are visible on the casing. These are cosmetic only, does not affect the performance. Powerful desktop, expect some normal noise during use / under load. Has no internal Wifi. We'll include an USB Wifi adapter. Keypad/mouse not included. The price includes 20% UK VAT (VAT receipt showing the 20% VAT is available upon request).
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 512GB SSD
- 16GB RAM included (2x8GB)
- Intel Xeon E3-1245 v5 Processor @ 3.5Ghz (8M Cache, up to 3.7 GHz TurboBoost, 8 Threads, 4 Cores)
- Faster than the Core i7 of its generation, with more enterprise feature support
- NVIDIA Quadro P2000 (5GB dedicated) and Intel HD P530 graphics
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit
- Internal DVD Drive
- No internal Wi-F / no bluetooth
- Ports: 4x USB 2.0, 6x USB 3.0, 2x Audio input jack, 2x Audio output jack, PS2, Ethernet, 1x VGA, 1x HDMI, 6x DisplayPort
- Dimension: Height: 36cm x Width: 17.5cm x Depth 43.5cm
- PSU rating: 290W
- Weight: 11.7Kg
- Dell Precision 3620 Desktop
- AC Plug (with UK plug, non-original charger)
- EU buyer? Leave a note & we'll swap the UK plug cable for EU plug cable.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data).
- We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).