Note: the screen works but is in a lower condition (has keypad marks visible, more visible on some colours, please see photos). A Used laptop. Tested and works (the photos are from the listed unit). It comes in a repacked box, with the charger. Sold on the standard VAT (20% UK VAT, VAT receipt available on request). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us. The battery holds at least 90% capacity (checked by HWMonitor, estimation only). The keyboard has been repainted. The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/metal edges/base, etc). Some noticeable wears/marks on the inside (on the palmrest, trackpad, keyboard). These do not affect the performance of the device. This is a powerful laptop (workstation version of the popular XPS 15), expect some normal noise/heat under load. No internal DVD drive. The webcam is positioned to the bottom left of the bezel.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" Full HD Display, 1920x1080, Silver (Thin-Bezel display, non-touch)
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad-Core Processor @ 2.70Ghz (Turboboost up to 3.60GHz, 8MB Cache)
- Get through the workload faster with this high-powered processor
- 16GB RAM included
- 512GB SSD
- NVIDIA Quadro M1000M Dedicated Graphics
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- Non-backlit Keypad (repainted, UK layout)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- This unit has no DVD drive, 6 Cell Battery inside
- Ports: Power, 1x Thunderbolt 3, Card reader, Headphone jack, 2x USB 3.0, HDMI, Lock slot
- Dell Precision 5510 Laptop
- AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us). If the initial remote diagnostics shows the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, etc, then the cover will be voided(set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below) .
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.