A used working machine, tested and works (photos are from the listed unit). Sold on the VAT margin scheme (VAT cannot be claimed back). Has a 6-month RTB warranty with us only (the service tag suggests that the unit may have manufacturer warranty remaining until 2022, we're unable to transfer ownership; sometimes still serviced, see photo 5). The 56Wh battery holds a high 90% capacity (estimation only by HWMonitor). The screen works. Good condition inside (some wears on the bezel). The outside casing has some noticeable wears/marks (on the lid/metal edges; small cosmetic bump on the rear edge, see photo 6-7, etc). These are cosmetic, does not affect the performance. This is a powerful workstation, normally quiet & expect some normal noise under load. Comes in a repacked box, with the charger only. No internal DVD drive.
Spec (of the listed unit):
- 15.6" Dell Full-HD IPS InfinityEdge (1920x1080, matte, thin-bezel display, non-touch)
- Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad Core Processor @2.70 GHz (8 Threads, 4 Cores, upto 3.6Ghz TurboBoost)
- Get through the workload faster with this high-powered i7 Quad processor
- 16GB RAM (1x16GB DDR4)
- 512GB SSD (NVMe)
- NVIDIA Quadro M1200 Graphics (4GB GDDR5)
- ISV Certified Professional Quality Card (great for CAD workload)
- Backlit Keypad (UK QWERTY layout)
- Webcam (bottom bezel placement)
- Running Windows 10 Pro
- Wireless AC (Intel 8285 Dual-Band), Bluetooth, TPM 1.2
- This unit has no optical drive, no FP reader, no Ethernet (USB adapter sold separately)
- Ports: 1x Thunderbolt 3, Card reader, Headphone jack, 2x USB 3.0, HDMI, Lock slot
- Dell Precision 5520 Laptop
AC Charger (with UK plug)
- EU buyer: we can swap the UK plug cable for the EU cable if needed.
This item is sold under HMRC's VAT Margin Scheme - meaning whilst the total price is inclusive of VAT - as per accordance to the HMRC's VAT Margin scheme requirement, the invoice will only display the total price, the VAT portion cannot be separately displayed (as such you will not be able to claim-back the VAT on this purchase).
Peace of mind:
We include a 6-month return to base coverage from the date of arrival.
Our technician will provide support (simply contact us first). If the initial remote support highlights the need, we may request for you to get the item to us for servicing (within 30 days, repair/replace, or refund available); after the initial 30 days, a refund will only be arranged if repair or replacement is not possible. After the initial 30 days, the onus of the postage cost is with the buyer.
- During the service, we cannot be held responsible for any data loss that may occur, as we may be required to reinstall the Operating System (which will erase previous data). We are unable to offer data recovery. As a good practice, we advise our customers to regularly back up their data.
- This does not apply to cosmetic wear due to use, nor existing issue(s) already noted in the original listing, nor does it cover any consumable part (e.g. the battery). During the service, if damage due to misuse is found, e.g. liquid / drops, cracked glass, etc, then the cover will be voided (set out fully in the "additional return policy details" below).
- Dell laptop's service tag may show remaining manufacturer's warranty - any of such warranty will not be included as a part of the listing & should be regarded as a bonus strictly (this is because whilst often the manufacturer may service it without an ownership transfer, to be clear a transfer is sometimes required for laptops to be serviced), as such we stand by our own RTB cover only as a part of this listing.